Are you experiencing issues when trying to activate YouTube on your media player using the YouTube activation code on the Youtube.com/activate site? If yes, you can easily get the complete information on how to Activate YouTube on your Apple TV, Kodi player, Xbox360, Xbox One, Roku, Chromecast, Samsung TV, and other similar smart gadgets using Youtube.com/activate.
YouTube.com/activate is an amazing site to activate YouTube video streaming service on streaming media players and game consoles. When you will visit at www.youtube.com/activate, you will be asked to enter your YouTube activation code generated from the YouTube app on your streaming device in the provided field. After that, here you will need to Tap on the “Next” button to complete the verification and enable YouTube on your device.
While the process to activate YoutTube using YouTube.com/activate is quite simple and easy, if you wish to know instructions on how to activate YouTube using tv.youtube.com/activate on different devices, follow the information provided below. Devices that support YouTube services are as follows:
Youtube.com/activate Supported Devices
YouTube allows you to activate YouTube channels on the following devices.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox 360
- Roku media player
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
NOTE: If you are an iPhone, iPad, or Android users, then you only need to download the YouTube app from the Apple app store (for iPhone/iPad) and Google play store (for Android).
Installing YouTube App
In order to generate the YouTube activation code, you will first need to install the YouTube app on your streaming device. To install the app:
- Start by opening the app store.
- Next, you will need to search for “YouTube” in the “TV and movies” section.
- Then, you will need to click on the “Add channel” option.
- After that, just install the YouTube app on your desired media player.
Once you are done installing the YouTube app on your media player, you will get your YouTube activation code which you will be able to activate on YouTube.com/activate site.
YouTube.com/activate on Roku
If you are looking to use Youtube on your Roku media player, you will need to follow the below-mentioned step-by-step instructions.
- Turn on your Roku media player and connect it to your WiFi network.
- Then, you will need to sign in to your Roku account and press the Home button on your remote control.
- Then, you will need to go to the Roku channel store and click on the YouTube channel app.
- After that, Tap on the Gear icon located on the left side of the YouTube channel application.
- Now, Tap on the drop-down menu and select the Google account to log into your account.
- Then, here you will need to note down the 8 digit YouTube activation code from your TV screen.
- Next, go to your web browser and visit www.youtube.com/activate.
- After that, you will need to enter the YouTube activation code in the provided field and click on the Next button
- Lastly, Now you will need to click on the Allow Access option when prompted to allow Roku to access your YouTube account.
Note: If you are activating YouTube for Roku on mobile, you may be taken to m.youtube.com/activate to enter the YouTube Roku TV activation code.
YouTube.com/activate on Samsung Smart TV
- Open the Smart TV app store, locate the YouTube application on it. After finding the app, you will need to click on it.
- Next, you will need to note down the 8 digit Activation Code on your TV screen.
- Then, you will need to open the web browser on your smartphone or PC and navigate to YouTube.com/activate.
- Now, enter the activation code on your TV screen in the provided field and click on the Next button.
- After than, here all you need to do is allow permission to Samsung to access your YouTube account when prompted.
YouTube.com/activate on Kodi
- Start by downloading and installing the YouTube add-on from the Kodi add-on repository.
- Next, you will need to search Add-ons and install from Repository/Get Add-ons.
- Then, click on Kodi Add-on Repository and select the Video Add-ons.
- After than, you will need to click on the YouTube and press Install Now and wait until the installation process gets completed.
- After the successful installation, you will need to go to Kodi > Video > Add-on >YouTube
- Next, you will need to open the YouTube app. You will see the 8-digit verification code. Make sure to note it down.
- Here, go to www.youtube.com/activate on your Pc or smartphone browser & enter the 8 digit code given to you by Kodi.
- After than, you will need to click on the Proceed button for YouTube to finalize the activation of YouTube on Kodi.
Activate Youtube on Apple TV
- Begin by downloading and installing the YouTube app on your Apple TV.
- Next, you will need to launch the video app and go to the settings section. Then, sign in to your Apple TV account.
- Then, you will need to note down the 8 digit code on the TV screen and open a new tab on your desktop or smartphone browser.
- After that, go to Visit www.youtube.com/activate TV and enter the 8 digit code in the provided field. Then, simply complete the activation process.
YouTube.com/activate Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Start by downloading and installing the YouTube app on your Xbox (One or 360) device.
- Next, you will need to go to the settings section and sign in to your account.
- Then, you will need to press on the “X” button on your Xbox console to generate the activation code to connect your Xbox and YouTube account.
- After that, open a web browser on your computer or smartphone and go to youtube.com/activate Xbox one.
- Then, enter the 8 digit code in the provided field and click on the Next button.
- After that, wait until the activation process gets completed.
YouTube.com/activate Amazon Fire TV
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and press the home button.
- Next, you will need to go to the Amazon store and search for “YouTube”. Install the app on your TV.
- Next, log in to your YouTube account and note down the activation code for Amazon Fire TV.
- Now, open www.youtube.com/activate on your computer browser and sign in to your Google account.
- Now, here you will need to enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on the “Next button”
- Lastly, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Turn on your Firestick and press the home button.
- Next, you will need to go to the Navigate to the Search box and find the “Downloader” app. Download and install the “Downloader” app and open it.
- Then, you will need to copy and paste the “YouTube” app download link for Firestick or Amazon Fire TV and click on the “Go” button.
- After than, you will need to tap on the “Install” button and press the “Done” button to open the “App”.
- Now, log in to your Google account when prompted and make sure to note down the activation code for Firestick.
- Next, open Youtube.com/activate link on your computer browser and enter the activation code. After than, simply click on the “Next” button.
- Finally, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the YouTube activation on your Firestick.
How to Play YouTube Videos on PlayStation-3
- Head to the home screen of your PlayStation 3 and use your remote control to go to the search box to find the YouTube video to play.
- You will need to use the pause/resume button on your remote control to play, pause, and resume a video.
- To forward your video for 10 seconds, you will need to use the fast forward button. Besides, here you will need to click on the rewind button to go back 10 seconds.
- You can also select the Flag option to report a video For inappropriate content.
Find and Play YouTube videos on Xbox 360
Here are the steps to stream YouTube videos on Xbox 360 after activation.
- Go to the YouTube main menu and press the “Y” tab to find for your desired video.
- When performing a search for the video, you will be provided some auto-suggestions related to your query.
- You can use the Xbox 360 D-pad or left stick to select the desired result from the auto-suggestion list.
- To browse for more video when you are unable to find the desired video through search, you can also use the D-pad or left stick.
- Once you find the desired video, simply press “A” to select and start playing the video.
How to Activate YouTube on PS3/PS4
- Download & install the YouTube app on your PS3 and PS4 from the play store.
- Next, open settings and log into your account.
- Then, you will need to press the “X” button on your PS3 or PS4 to generate an 8 digit activation code to connect your PS and YouTube.
- Open a web browser and visit www.youtube.com/activate. Enter the 8 digit tone code on your in the provided field and proceed further.
- When prompted, allow access to your PlayStation to complete the activation process.
Activate Youtube on Google Chromecast
- Connect your mobile device or tablet on the same Wi-Fi network on which you have connected your Chromecast.
- Next, you will need to open the YouTube TV app and tap on the Cast button. You will find it at the top of the app Home screen.
- Then, select the device you wish to cast and select a TV show or video.
- After that, Tap Play to play your desired video.
Quick Access to YouTube.com/activate
In case you are looking for a quick way to access youtube.com/activate on your TV without following the complete instructions suggested above for TV, you can do so by following these steps:
- Start by generating the activation code on your device. After generating the code, you will need to visit tv.youtube.com/activate instead of www.youtube.com activate link.
- Enter the 6 digit verification code YouTube in the provided field and then click on the Next button.
- Then, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to connect YouTube with your device.
While the above-mentioned information will help you run Youtube on your desired media player, if you are experiencing difficulty connecting your media player with the YouTube channel you are subscribed to, kindly leave a comment below.
How to Fix YouTube.com/activate code error
Sometimes, you may get an error code when trying to sign in again into youtube.com/activate. This error code may prevent you from logging in to your account. In order to fix this error, you will need to follow these steps:
- Launch the YouTube app and click on sign in & settings option.
- Next, you will need to click on the X button to generate a new activation code.
- Once you have generated the activation code, open your phone or PC browser and go to the page – youtube.com/activate.
- Then, you will need to sign in to your YouTube account, enter the YouTube activation code in the prompted field and tap on the Continue option. When prompted, you will need to allow access.
- After that, press the Done button, the error message will be cleared and you will be able to start streaming YouTube on Xbox.
Another problem that can be responsible for YouTube.com/activate error on Xbox is the problem with the internet connection. In such a case, you can fix the error code on Xbox by restarting your router and reconnecting it. This will help you in overcoming the Xbox internet connection and allow you to activate YouTube on Xbox. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the Xbox guide by press the button.
- Next, you will need to go to the Settings option and select All Settings option.
- Then, go to Network and select Network settings option.
- After that, simply click on the Test network connection option.
- Finally, restart your Xbox console after overcoming the internet network connection.
Alternatively, you can resolve the activation code error is by restarting the Xbox console. To do so, follow these steps:
- Now, Open the Guide by pressing the Xbox button.
- Next, you will need to select the Settings option.
- Then, you will need to select the Restart console option.
- After that, you will need to select the Yes option to confirm. This way the problem will be resolved.
So, these are the instructions you will need to follow in order to activate YouTube using YouTube.com/activate.