You can change the colors on your Windows PC by using color management. Using this tool, you can calibrate the color to your liking. Not only that, but you can also set the colors on each display you are using differently.
But the question comes How do I open color management in Windows? On Windows 11, several ways exist to open the color management tool and calibrate your PC’s color profile. Let’s talk about all of them.
Different Ways to Open Color Management on Windows 11
Given below are all the ways to open the color management on your Windows 11 PC-
1. Using Windows Search
You can use Windows Search to open your computer’s color management. Follow the steps below to accomplish this:
- When you press Windows + S, Windows Search will open.
- Here, type “Color Management” and press the Enter key. This will open your computer’s Color Management program. Color Management
2. Using Run Dialog Box
The Run dialog box is another way to open Color Management. You can do it by following the steps below:
- By hitting Windows + R, the Run box will appear.
- To open Color Management, type colorful and then click OK.
3. Using Task Manager
On Windows 11, you can also open Color Management using the task manager. Here are the steps for how to do that:
- Use the keys Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
- Click the button that says “Run New Task.”
- Here, type “colorful” and press the Enter key. colorful job manager
4. Using Terminal
The Terminal is another way to open color management. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Press the Windows + X keys together, and then click on Windows Terminal (Admin) in the menu that pops up.
- Now, type colorful and press Enter to open the Color Management window. type colorful at the prompt
5. Using File Explorer
Windows 11’s File Explorer can also be used to open Color Management. Follow the steps listed below to do so:
- Pressing the Windows and E keys together will open your PC’s File Explorer.
- Click on the top address bar. Here, type “colorful” and press the Enter key.
7. Using Settings
You can also open the Windows Color Management tool from the settings app. Here are the steps you need to take:
- To extend the Settings app, press the Windows and I keys together.
- Click on the Display choice under the System tab.
- Click Advanced Display Options in this section.
- Select your display from the drop-down menu next to “Select a display to view or change its settings.” This step is for people who have more than one display. You can move on to the next step if you only have one.
- Now, click on the choice that says “Display Adapter Properties.”
- Click the Color Management button in the tab for Color Management.
6. Using Control Panel
Last, you can also open Color Management by going to Control Panel. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Push the Windows key on your computer, type “Control Panel,” and open it.
- Now, click the drop-down menu next to View By and choose Large Icons.
- Here, click on the choice for “Color Management.”
All ways to open Color Management on your Windows 11 computer are listed above. To open the Color Management tool, follow one of the two ways described in this article.
How do I adjust the color settings on Windows 11?
The Windows Color Management tool can be used to calibrate the colors. It is a tool built into Windows PCs that lets you change the colors on your computer.
How do I Open Windows Color Management?
To open Windows Color Management, press the Windows key on your keyboard, type Color Management, and press Enter. This will open your computer’s Color Management program.