Are there no sound problems when you play Evil Dead The Game? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we explain how to fix Evil Dead: The Game on Windows PC when there is no sound.
Evil Dead: The Game is another low-budget video game that is better than the one that came before it, even though it has some problems. There are many things about it that bother me, like the fact that it has a lot of bugs that cause problems like games crashing, no audio, sounds that don’t match, etc.
The audio issue is pretty common, and almost every player has it. But now you don’t have to worry because we have some fixes that will help you fix the Evil Dead The Game no audio issue on Windows PC. So, if you are also bothered by this problem, make sure to do these things.
Ways to Resolve No Audio Issue on Windows PC For Evil Dead
Yes, a few of the fixes we’ve found and talked about in this article could fix the problem where Evil Dead The Game on Windows PC has no sound. So, let’s check them out:
Fix 1: Reboot Your Device
At first, rebooting will be the best option to do. Well, there’s a chance that the reason you don’t hear any sound is because your device has some cache stored on your RAM.
When we open a page, our system usually stores cache data so that the next time we do the same thing, we don’t have to wait. But sometimes, for a variety of reasons, these cached files get broken or corrupted, causing problems like this one.
So, rebooting our device clears the RAM, which gets rid of these cache files and fixes any issues. So, you can just try this to see if the Evil Dead The Game problem where there is no sound on Windows PC is fixed.
Fix 2: Make Sure You Do Not Disable the Audio
Did you check to see if the audio on your Windows PC was turned off? Yes, it is possible that we turned off this option on our device by accident, which is why we are getting a “no sound” error when we play Evil Dead The Game.
To do so,
1. Tap on the system after you open Settings.
2. On the right, click the Sound page.
3. Then, check to see if the volume slider in the Output section is set to 100%.
Fix 3: Check If Your Audio Device is Connected Properly
You might also not be able to hear anything while playing Evil Dead The Game because your audio device is not properly connected.
So, you need to make sure that your audio device is connected to your PC correctly.
But in this case, we suggest that you plug in and unplug your headset again to see if the problem has been fixed.
Fix 4: Check For Audio Driver Update
If you haven’t already, check to see if your audio driver has been updated. This is because you need to keep your audio driver up to date if you want good sound. But if you don’t know how to check for audio driver updates, you must follow these steps:
1. By pressing the Win+R keys together, you can open the Run box.
2. Then, type devmgmt.msc and hit the enter key to open the Device Manager.
3. Then, find the tab that says “Audio input and output” and tap on it.
4. Now, just right-click on your audio device and choose “Update Driver” from the menu that comes up.
5. Last, choose Automatically Search For Drivers.
Fix 5: Make Sure Your Windows is Updated
Sometimes, an older version of Windows is the main cause of this type of error. We usually don’t bother with the minor Windows patch updates because we think they don’t do anything to improve the performance of our system.
But that’s not true, because these updates are just as important. Because of this, we must make sure that our device’s OS is updated with the latest patch. But if you don’t know how to check for Windows Update, check out these steps:
- To get started, press Win+I to open the Windows Settings menu.
- Then, make sure to tap on the Windows Update button.
- Last, click the Check for Updates button.
Fix 6: Use Windows Troubleshooting
Try Windows’ built-in troubleshooter, which might be able to automatically find the error and fix it. But many users have said that this helped them fix the problem where Evil Dead The Game on Windows PC had no sound. So, you should also try it out by following these steps:
- Open the Windows Settings menu first.
- Tap on the system now.
- After that, hit Troubleshoot.
4. Then, tap Other Troubleshooter.
5. Tap the Run button next to “Playing audio” in the “Most Frequently Used” section.
Fix 7: Reinstall The Game
Still, no luck? There’s a chance that some of your game files are broken or corrupted, which could be causing the Evil Dead The Game no audio problem on Windows PC.
So, to resolve the error, you should try to reinstall the game, as this is the right order to do. So, you can try this method to see if it helps you fix the error.
Fix 8: Reset Your PC
If you still can’t find a way to resolve the Evil Dead The Game no audio problem on Windows PC, try resetting your PC. In fact, a lot of users say that this helped them resolve this type of error. So, here are the steps you need to take to reset your Windows PC:
- First, you must press the Win+I key combination to open the Windows Settings.
- Then, click the System tab and hit the Recovery button.
- Then, under Recovery Options, click the button next to Reset This PC that says Reset PC.
If you have anything to say about How to Fix Evil Dead: The Game No Audio Problem on PC?, feel free to leave a comment below.