6 Best Photo Viewers for Windows 11/10 in 2023. Photo Viewer is software that lets you see pictures on your computer. This software can work with standard file formats like PNG, JPG, BMP, etc. You can also rename, cut, copy, delete, and change the format of images.
These are the best programs for viewing photos on Windows 11/10. This software has a few great tools for editing, but they are few. Even though this software is better in some ways, there are many other options.
List of Best Photo or Image Viewer for Windows 11/10:
1. Microsoft Photos
Windows 10 arrives with a built-in photo viewer called Microsoft Photos. It allows you to look up photos of people, things, places, etc. You can also use it as an app to edit photos.
This software has a lot of great editing features. All the photos and videos are instantly put in a timeline you can scroll through. Some of the effects are special, like adding 3D flowers or lasers.
- We improved navigation and style.
- It allows you to crop, rotate, change the lighting, and do other things with the photos.
- Fix photos with red eyes and spots.
- View all of the device’s photos and albums.
- View images as a slideshow.
- Photos are put in a timeline that you can look through.
- Image formats like BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and more are all supported.
2. Google Photos
The Google Photos tool lets users keep their photos and videos in the cloud. Photos and videos can be considered on a PC or a phone. But Google Photos isn’t a regular photo viewer. It is, however, a useful tool. You can use this free tool by saving the Google Photos page as a PWA (Progressive Web App).
- It allows you to access photos, videos from any phone, computer, or tablet.
- It helps you to manage the phone storage.
- It lets you get back up of unlimited photos, videos for free up to 16MP.
- People, places, and things automatically organize photos.
It can be used as a photo viewer by Windows users. XnView supports more than 500 image formats, including camera RAW and others. The use of this tool is not limited to the United States.
It is a multimedia viewing platform that allows you open and watch music and video files. The user can view full-screen images, do a slideshow, and sort them into groups. One of the most important ways to change an image is to crop, rotate, and resize it.
- Create a slideshow of images.
- It allows you to adjust the image color and size and crop it.
- It quickly finds the duplicate image.
- Available for both mobile phones and PC.
HoneyView is a third-party photo viewer for Windows 10 that has a great user interface. Many different image formats exist, like PNG, JPEG, GIF, and more. You can view the spot on Google Maps if any images have GPS format information.
The ability to copy, move, and rotate photos is a feature of this tool, but it also allows you to do other things. And one of the best things about it is that you can view a ZIP or RAR folder without opening it.
- It allows you to view files in the ZIP or RAR folder.
- Multiple formats like PNG, JPEG, GIF, and more are supported.
- It is freeware software.
- It lets you rotate images and perform basic resizing with it.
5. 123 Photo Viewer
The best photo viewer for Windows 11/10 is 123 Photo Viewer. Almost everything is there, like a filter, simple editing effects, different image formats, and the ability to manage photos on a PC.
This tool also allows you to change file sizes, rename files, and convert between different file formats. The most famous image formats, like JPEG, PNG, GIF, JPG, and others, are all supported. It is easy to use and has a simple user layout.
- Drag and drop images using the mouse.
- It supports animation formats like GIF, WEBP, PNG, and more.
- It has different filters and effects for editing an image.
- One can change the format of multiple photos at the same time.
6. FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer supports several languages and has a full-screen mode. You can use a lot of different transition effects to make a slideshow of images. You can view, rename, and change the format of multiple files at once. This program works with many different kinds of files and supports many different kinds of image formats.
- One can easily drag and drop photos.
- It allows you to add special effects to the image.
- It provides a fast and user-friendly photo browser.
- It offers quick access to Exchangeable Image File Format information.
- It supports the one-touch best fit or actual size of the display.
- It has a customizable image magnifier. HD Magnifier and a musical slideshow are available.
So, these are some of the best Photo Viewers for Windows 11 and 10. All software has its good points and bad points. We’ve tried to give you the best tools possible here.