Instagram is one of the most widely utilized social media sites for sharing your thoughts and interests. You can also use it to share the name of your business and your goods. If you want to promote your business on Instagram, your posts and stories should be unique and different. You can change the background color of an Instagram Story while it is being shared, which is one of the app’s few features.
There are many ways for Instagram users to edit and create stories. You can create your story stand out from the rest and get more people to join by designing a special Instagram background. In this article, we’ll show you how to create custom backgrounds and change the color scheme of your Instagram stories.
How to Change Background on Instagram Story
The Instagram Story Background is covered in this piece. Here are the specifics;
How to Change Background Color on your Instagram Story
(1) Turn on your phone and open the Instagram app.
(2) Connect the Camera icon in the top left corner of the screen.
(3) Swipe to CREATE mode from the bottom. From the drop-down menu on the left side of the Android screen, choose “Create.”
(4) You can type on the screen now. Bond on the Color icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
(5) A background color change will occur. You can adjust the background by tapping the Color icon.
(6) Type your words and share them as an Instagram account after choosing a color.
Use Solid Colors While Sharing an Instagram Post on Story
(1) Click the share icon and then select “Add post to your story” to select the post you want to add.
(2) Press and hold the date to get rid of it if it shows up.
(3) Click the Pen icon (next to the stickers icon) in the top right corner.
(4) Choose a color from the list at the bottom. The chosen color will be outlined in the bottom left corner.
(5) Now, outside the post, faucet and hold anywhere on the screen for a few seconds.
(6) It will create a strong background for your story.
(7) Click the checkmark in the top right corner to share your story.
You cannot post a 24-hour story using the Instagram browser. It works on an app for phones.
Change Instagram Story Background Color Behind the Feature
(1) Open the Instagram app and navigate to the “Add Storey” page.
(2) To see all the offline pictures, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
(3) Pick out the picture you want.
(4) You can change the size of the movie to fit your needs.
(5) To ride, swipe from the left to the right across the background of your image.
(6) When you touch your story, the background will change.
(7) Pick one and describe the story.
You can modify the background color on Instagram Story in a few different ways. Use an eye-catching background color and post your Instagram story in a distinctive way to make it stand out. Use the right tool and plan your posts and stories ahead of time to keep your Instagram fans interested.
In the comments below, please let us know if you need a different method.