How To Change Your Name On Tinder (Easy Steps)? We all know that changing your name on the popular dating app Tinder is the same as changing your age. If you want to use Tinder with your Facebook account, all you have to do is change your name on your Facebook profile. Once the change is implemented, it will be put into the popular dating app Tinder within 24 hours.
How To Change Your Name On Tinder (Easy Steps)
Changing your name on the popular dating app Tinder is the same as changing your age.
If you join Tinder with your Facebook account, you have to update your name on Facebook.
Once the change is implemented, it will be put into the popular dating app Tinder within 24 hours.
But if your name isn’t updated automatically or if you signed up for Tinder with your phone number instead of your Facebook account, I want to make it clear that you won’t be able to change it in the Tinder app. Tinder, which is a well-known dating app, also reminds you that you can delete your account and start over.
But there is one thing you need to remember: if you delete a statement you made with your phone number, you will lose all of your Matches, messages, and other account information for good. So, let’s not waste any more time and check out the tutorial we’ve mentioned below.
If you signed up for Tinder through Facebook, you need to change your name on Facebook, as we told you earlier. But if you want to change your name on the social network Facebook, you’ll need to follow some rules. Then you’ll have to wait for a while, because the big social network Facebook has some limits. After that, the process will be done automatically.
But, as we’ve already said, this option is only for people whose accounts were set up with phone numbers (without Facebook). Simply delete your Tinder account and start over. And to do that, follow the steps we have mentioned below.
1. Open Tinder and touch the “Profile” icon at the top of the screen.
2. Go to “Settings” and tap “Delete account” to get rid of your account.
3. Now, put your correct or desired name back on everything.
4. After the step above, go back to Tinder and make a new account.
5. No more. Now you are done.
But if you want to change your gender on Tinder, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
1. You can now change your gender on Tinder after changing your name.
2. touch the “Profile” icon at the top of the screen.
3. To change your gender, touch the pencil icon or the “Edit information” option.
4. Now, scroll down to the last option, “I am.”
5. You can enter a word that describes your gender identity by tapping “I am” and then tapping “More.”
6. That’s it, you’re finished. To do this, you can change your gender on Tinder.
So, what do you think? Use the space below to share what you think and what you want to say. And if you liked this tutorial, be sure to tell your friends and family about it.