Occasionally, when exploring the web on our Android device, we stumble across useful information websites. Naturally, we desire to save such content on our mobile devices but cannot do so due to a lack of download options. Yes, there is an option to grab a screenshot of the webpage; however, there is a superior and simpler method to save webpages on Android. You can quickly save any webpages as a PDF file on your Android using the Google Chrome web browser.
How To Save Webpages As PDF On Android?
Here is a comprehensive instruction on saving a webpage as a PDF on Android. There is no need to install a third-party app. The Chrome browser can save webpages in PDF format by itself. If you wish to save webpages as PDFs on your Android smartphone, you save the appropriate guide.
1. Save A Webpage As PDF On Android Using The Chrome Browser
In this approach, we will save a webpage as a PDF on Android using the Google Chrome web browser. Here are the steps you must take.
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android device first.
2. Next, open the webpage that you wish to save as a PDF on your Android.
3. Next, tap the three dots.
4. Tap the Share button from the list of options.
5. Tap the Print option on the Share menu.
6. You will now get a preview of the webpage. To convert the webpage to PDF format, you must tap the Save as PDF option.
That is all! Now Chrome will convert and save the webpage as a PDF on your Android device. The PDF files will be kept in your Downloads folder.
2. Save A Webpage As PDF On Android Using The Opera Browser
You can also save any webpage as a PDF on your Android using the Opera browser. To do this, follow the easy procedures shared below.
1. Open the Opera browser on your Android device first.
2. Open the webpage you wish to save as a PDF. Then, tap the three dots.
3. Tap the Save as PDF option from the list of available options.
4. Now, the Opera browser will provide a preview of your webpage. To save the webpage page as a PDF, you must tap the Download icon.
That is all! This will save the webpage to your Android device as a PDF file. You may retrieve the PDF file on your Android by accessing the downloads folder.
Both Google Chrome and Opera can read PDF files; however, if you want additional PDF capabilities, you should start utilizing Android PDF reader apps. These are the two most effective techniques for saving a webpage to PDF on an Android smartphone. If you know of any alternative methods for saving webpages as PDF on Android, please let us know in the comments.