How to Temporary Disable an Instagram Account on Android? Instagram is an app that lets people share photos and videos with each other. It can be used on both the iPhone and the Android. They give users the option of uploading photos and videos to share with a select group of followers or friends. Instagram also lets you look at, like, and comment on posts that your friends have shared. But if you want to disable your Instagram account on an Android device, make sure to read this guide.
How Many Times does Instagram Allow you to Delete Your Account Temporary?
You can turn off or delete your Instagram account to get rid of all the information, posts, likes, and comments that go with it. But it’s not like you can turn off your account whenever you want. Every week, you can temporarily turn off your Instagram account. So, if you delete your account this week and then come back for some reason, you can’t disable it off until the end of the week.
What Are The Steps To Disable an Instagram Account on Android Device?
If you want to disable off your Instagram account for a temporary time, the best way is to follow the steps below. So, make sure to do them and disable your account for a temporary time:
- First, open the Instagram app on your device.
- Then, tap the icon that looks like a profile.
- Tap the icon that looks like a hamburger (three dots) to get to the Settings menu.
4. Then, choose Help, and then Help Center.
5. Then, click the three horizontal lines and choose Manage Your Account.
6. Then choose Delete Your Account.
7. After that, click How do I delete my Instagram account?
8. Then, click the button that says “Temporarily Deactivate Your Account.” After that, it will walk you through the steps you need to take to temporarily turn off your Instagram account.
If you have any questions or comments about How to Temporary Disable an Instagram Account on Android?, please leave them in the box below.