Windows 10 Full Version 32/64 Bit ISO 2023 Free Download. One fun thing about Windows 10 is that the Start Menu has been changed. In this update, you’ll get a full version of Cortana and features like Battery Saver, TPM support, and Windows Hello, which is Microsoft’s new sensors security feature.
Now, though, they want to upgrade their old Windows PC to Windows 10. Many methods for upgrading your PC include using a bootable USB drive, an ISO file, Virtual Box, Direct upgrade, etc.
But most of our people don’t know about these methods. That makes us want to make a guide that tells you how to get the 10th version of Microsoft’s OS in either 32-bit or 64-bit. So, let’s get started. Windows 10 Full Version 32/64 Bit ISO 2023 Free Download
Technical Specification for Windows 10
Some interesting and useful technical specs come with your Windows 10 OS. Everything in the new version of Windows is great, from the Xbox to Cortana for the PC.
- The Start button is back.
- You’ll get a virtual helper Cortana.
- If you like to play games, Windows 10 is for you because it has the Xbox app.
- A Project Spartan Browser will be given to you.
- Office apps now work with touch screens.
- The Action Center has replaced the Windows 8 charms bar.
- Instead of using two apps to change the settings on your device, you can do it all in one place.
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 10
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or a much faster engine.
- RAM: 32-bit needs 1GB, and 64-bit needs 2GB
- Storage: 16GB for 32-bit OS and 20GB for 64-bit OS
- GPU: DirectX 9 or newer, along with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display Size: At least 800 x 600
Best Methods to Download and Install Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit) in 2023
There are several methods, but not all are safe for your device. But the methods we describe below are the best way to do so. So, let’s get started right now.
Method 1: Download Windows 10 ISO File – Bootable DVD
The Windows Media Creation Tool must be used to create an ISO file to download and install Windows 10 on your computer. So, here are the steps you should take:
- First, click on the “Windows 10 download page” link and click “Download tool now” to get the video creation tool. Then, run it on your computer.
- Then, click on Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO) for another PC and hit the Next button. Make installation media, such as a USB flash drive, a DVD, or an ISO file.
3. After that, choose the language, Windows version, and system you need. Hit the Next button once you’re done.
4. Then, click on the ISO file and the Next button. This tool will help you create an ISO file on your device.
5. Lastly, you can burn that ISO file to a DVD or make a working USB drive if you want to use it as a backup for another PC or even your PC.
6. You can also select a USB flash drive, but it will take some time for Windows 10 to download and make a working USB drive.
Note: Rememberoading, choose between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions. If your computer has at least 4GB of RAM installed, we recommend using Windows 10 64-bit. If not, use 32-bit architecture.
Method 2: Direct Upgrade
Good news: if you are using Windows 7 or a higher version, you can easily update to Windows 10 from your Windows Settings.
But only some people need the update because it depends on your computer. So, check to see if there is a straight update for your PC. Then you can do what is written below:
- First, click the “Start” button.
- Then, look for Windows Update using the Search Bar. Using the Search Bar to find Windows Update
3. You must choose Windows Update from the list of results.
4. Last, click the button in the next window that says “Check for Updates.”Look for changes
All done. If there is a Windows 10 update for your computer, it will invite you to download it immediately. Now you have to wait until it looks for the update.
Method 3: Download Windows 10 Without Activating
You can download and establish Windows 10 on your computer without activating it if you want to get it for free. However, remember that using Windows without activation will cause patches to stop working soon.
Also, some paid features, like Personalization features and apps that come with the phone, won’t work. Also, using a version of Windows that still needs to be updated means you won’t get professional help from the government. You will also see a message in the bottom left corner of your desktop window that says, “Activate Windows; go to Settings to Activate Windows.”
Method 4: Download The Student Version of Windows 10
Many need to learn that school and college students can get Windows 10 Education for free. So, you are also a student and have a school email address. In that case, we recommend using the Education version since there is little difference between the Basic, Home, Professional, and Education versions.
Downloading Link: Education Version Windows 10
Method 5: Purchase Windows 10 Activation Key From Microsoft’s Official Website
In general, Microsoft gives its current customers a lot of great deals. If you want to avoid using the free version of Windows 10, we suggest that you buy the activation keys for your PC. But this will cost you around $139 for Windows 10 Home and $199.99 for Pro.
Activation Link: Windows 10 key
How To Install or Upgrade to Windows 10? Step by Step Video Guide
There are tutorials and videos on the Internet that answer the question, “How can I download Windows 10 for free, full version?” But most guides and videos aren’t helpful because they don’t show the whole process. As a result, people who read or watch these tutorials need clarification.
If you enjoy watching video tutorials, we selected one of the best videos that show you how to upgrade your PC to Windows 10 Home, Windows Professional, etc.
These are some useful ways to get Windows 10 32/64 Bit for your PC. This guide will help you. But if you have more questions, you can ask us in the comments area. You can save this page and return to it in a few days. We can fix your problem as soon as possible in the meantime.