When we talk about Google’s well-known video site, YouTube, we point to one of the most visited and used websites on the Internet. Since YouTube has a lot of video content and the number of people who upload videos is growing every day, the platform has grown steadily over the years. Here, we can find videos on all kinds of topics, as long as they follow the rules of the website. Also, we can use YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts on any device, like an Android phone, a desktop computer, or an iOS device.
List of 20 Best YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts That You Should Know
If you’ve been using YouTube for a while, you might know that you can use YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts to change how the platform allows. This article will share you a list of the best YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts for you should know. Let’s check out.
- Spacebar: It simply allows us stop and start the playback of a video.
- F: This key allows us open and close full-screen mode with a single press.
- Right arrow and left arrow: Using these keys, you can move the video forward and backward for 5 seconds.
- With the up and down arrow keys, you can change the volume when the screen is full-screen.
- All of these buttons, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, just let us move the video to a certain point.
- C: It simply allows you activate on the subtitles for the content.
- Home and End keys: These keys let us go directly to the beginning or end of the video.
- Shift + P: This option allows us open the playlists we’ve saved right away.
- Shift + N: Pressing this key allows us go back to the previous video in a loaded playlist.
- Tab: This key allows us use the playback bar’s controls without using the mouse.
- M: This key allows us activate the sound on or off for the video that is playing.
- (+) Key: If you have captions turned on while watching a video, you can use the + key to increase the text bigger.
- (-) Key – If you are watching a video with captions turned on, you can use the – key to decrease the font smaller.
- B: Press this key while watching YouTube videos on CC to change the colour of the background.
- (>) Key: Press this key to make the video go faster.
- (<) Use this key to slow down the speed of the video.
- (/) Key: Pressing this key puts the text cursor directly in the search field.
- (,) Use the comma key to move back one frame when a video is paused.
- . (Dot) –Use this key to move forward one frame when a video is paused.
Here are some of the most useful keyboard shortcuts for YouTube. If you know of any other shortcuts like this, let us know in the comment box below.
So, what do you think? Use the space below to share what you think and what you want to say. If you liked this post, please tell your friends and family about it.